North America Buyers Assembly 2015
The Korea International Trade Association (KITA), the largest private trade organization representing over 71,000 Korean trading and manufacturing companies, is thrilled to announce the North America Buyers Assembly 2015 in Seoul, Korea.
The North America Buyers Assembly 2015 will be held in an one-on-one meeting format where qualified buyers and sourcing professionals will be able to meet and discover new products sources and partners in a more meaningful way.
Being held at the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center in Seoul, Korea, the North America Buyers Assembly 2015 will gather for two full days, Dec. 16th – 17th, 2015 where buyers and retail vendors from U.S. and Canada will be able to meet new suppliers and products from well-established as well as emerging Korean companies in a low pressure environment.
- Date: December 16th, 2015 (Wednesday) ~ December 17th, 2015 (Thursday)
- Location: COEX Convention & Exhibition Center, Seoul, Korea
KEY PRODUCT CATEGORIES include Beauty/Cosmetics, Consumer Electronics/Gadgets, Mobile/Personal Accessories, Textiles, Fashion & Accessories, Housewares, Kitchenware, Tabletop, Baby Products, Stationery, Food/Beverage, and more. (KITA will arrange one-on-one meetings with suitable suppliers to match your sourcing needs.)
COMPLIMENTARY BENEFITS For qualifying companies include (Limited to one representative per company):
– Round trip flight to Seoul, Korea
– Up to 3 nights / 4 days hotel accommodations
– Ground transportation (Airport, hotel, event)
– Meals during event
– English interpreter during event
To see if you qualify, please fill out the application and our staff will contact you.
- Top 1,000 North American retailers, brands and/or their vendors: Buyers and Sourcing Executives, Professionals in the U.S and Canada area.
- Travel: Must be able to travel on or before December 14th, 2015 due to travel time & time difference – Also must attend both full days of the event.
- Some of the critical qualification review factors includes Annual Revenue & Purchasing Volume, Retail Network (for vendors), Brand Value / Ranking, etc., but each submission will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
This event is FREE to attend, but space is extremely limited and processed in a “first come, first serve”-basis so apply today! The application deadline is due by midnight, Wednesday, November 25, 2015.APPLY TODAY
Nov. 25th Update: Thank you very much for your interest in this event! The applications have been overwhelming. Unfortunately, we will not be accepting any more applications after the midnight and the final attendees will be contacted in the next few days. Thank you very much for your support!”
COME TO MEET NEW SUPPLIERS; STAY FOR THE CULTURE!