Korea Pavilion’s Premier Buyer Program @ Summer Fancy Food Show 2015
Korea Pavilion is delighted to announce its special Buyer Program at the 2015 Summer Fancy Food Show at Javits Center in New York City from Sunday, June 28 to Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
This program is designed to be an appointment-only event for food/beverage industry retail buyers, importers and wholesalers/distributors in the United States and beyond. Korea Pavilion will feature the latest products from over 30 exhibitors ranging from kimchi, seaweed snacks, natural/organic snacks for children and adults alike, healthy functional beverages and teas, sauce/condiment, and even pre-prepared meals; this event aims to help develop new and exclusive sourcing, trade and partnership opportunities as well as discover more interesting product mixes for US food companies and their customers.
Appointments will take place in a private setting at the Business Lounge of Korea Pavilion according to your interests and convenience. Our exhibitors will be prepared in advance and be ready to provide you with essential information and use your time efficiently.
PERKS OF BEING A KOREA PAVILION PREMIER BUYER INCLUDE:
- VIP support Before, During, and After Fancy Food Show by one of our Korea Pavilion specialist
- Pre-arranged 15-30 minutes meetings with the suppliers of your choice in a private setting (Interpreters provided as needed)
- Further assistance with searching for suppliers from Korea beyond the exhibitors at the Fancy Food Show
- DATE : June 28-29, 2015 , 10 AM – 5 PM & June 39, 2015 , 10 AM – 4 PM
- LOCATION : Business Lounge at Korea Pavilion, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001 ( Floor map)
>> REGISTRATION or >> SEE FULL KOREA PAVILION’S PROGRAMS
This program is complementary for food industry buyers who qualify and register in advance. Since space/time slots are limited, so register today to reserve your spot. Our representative will contact you once we process your request.
* This program is a part of Korea Pavilion being held at the Summer Fancy Food Show 2015 so you must register Summer Fancy Food Show 2015 in advance in order to participate.
** Korea Pavilion is presented by Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs of Republic of Korea, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries of Republic of Korea, Korea Forest Service and aT (Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation).