Fashion & Textile Industry Networking Reception 2014 NYC @ TEXWORLD
A Complimentary Opportunity to Network with Fashion and Textile Industry Leaders & Peers from all over World
Hosted by the Korea International Trade Association (KITA) and United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA) in conjunction with TexWorld USA; The Fashion & Textile Industry Networking Reception will be held on July 22, 2014 at 5:30 PM, at the Javits Center River Pavilion during this year’s TexWorld.
Featuring a FREE open bar, Korean style hors d’oeurves and a live musical performance; this event will provide an opportunity for fashion and textile industry leaders and peers from all over world to network and discuss potential partnerships face to face.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014, 5:30 PM
- Venue: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, River Pavilion (Level 4), 655 W 34th St. New York, NY 10001 (Map)
- Hosts: Korea International Trade Association (KITA), U.S. Fashion Industry Association (USFIA),
- Sponsors: Korean Textile Association, KOTRA
- Fee: Complimentary
– Hokeun Jang, Executive Managing Director, Korea International Trade Association
– Maureen Gray, Chair of the USFIA(U.S. Fashion Industry Association) Board of Director
– MOU(Memorandum of Understanding) between U.S Fashion Industry Association & Korea International Trade Association
– Korea Textile Trade Association
|6:20-6:35PM||Live Musical Performance
– Rami Seo’s Ensemble
This event is free to attend, but pre-registration is required and space is limited so register today to reserve your spot!Register Now
Note : This event is open ONLY to the fashion and textile industry professionals. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.